Erf size: 780 ha
Ideal "Gentleman's Estate" situated on the western side of the Paardeberg, 28km from Durbanville.
Located high with beautiful views of Tafelberg and the whole peninsula. This farm is suitable for the keeping of horses, cattle and sheep (no rocks and good drainage).
Farm consists of:
- 410ha Mountain area with fynbos. Flowers are harvested and supply income of approximately R180 000 per year.
- 16ha Valley behind main house is irrigated with dam water filled by fountains.
- 126ha Horse camps with painted wooden camp poles, automatic irrigation system with "Hunter" sprayers and 1 700m paved roads between horse camps.
- 4ha Planted Kikuyu grass.
- 200ha fields for the planting of feed, oats and grazing.
- 10ha Plantation.
Total size of farm: 780 hectares.
Water: Storage dam with 50 000 liter capacity.
Various other dams and fountains. 2ha (7 000kl) Berg River scheme water available.
Boreholes: On dam shore - 24 000 lph
Horse Camps: 24 000 lph
Behind main house: 1 500 lph
Houses: Main house: double story, 5 bedrooms, living rooms, study, modern kitchen with granite tops.
2nd House: 3 bedrooms, lounge/dining room, kitchen.
Chalet: 2 Bedrooms, large under roof patio, open plan kitchen, dining- and sitting rooms.
Outbuildings: 2 X large stores, each 500m².
Price: R18 000 000 (Excl VAT)
Offers from R16 500 000.