R 3 900 000Bond Costs
471 Bath Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg
Pure quality - designed for low maintenance with 2 cottages & excellent security.
In the heart of Johannesburg's northern suburbs, beautiful Ferndale has it all...from large one-acre (4000m2) stands with sprawling mansions and tennis courts, to cluster homes in secure, private estates...and everything in between!
The things you'll love about Ferndale include:
- A country feel
- Beautiful gardens
- Quiet, tree-lined streets
- Large green-belt areas - a river runs through it!
- Convenience and accessibility due to the central location
- Big stands only found in the older areas such as Bryanston
- Incredible rental demand in Ferndale means a safe investment
- New owners RENOVATE, which drives property values upwards...
- Inside the highway for a shorter daily commute to Sandton, Rosebank, etc
- Convenience shopping within the suburb - ... Ferndale Village, Appletons Market, Cramerview...
- Numerous great Shopping and Dining destinations nearby...Brightwater Commons, Cresta, Nicolway and Sandton City
Invest in Ferndale! You'll be pleased you did! Read More
Apartment / Flat for sale in Ferndale R 475 000
House for sale in Ferndale R 2 100 000
Townhouse for sale in Ferndale R 2 150 000
Apartment / Flat for sale in Ferndale R 640 000
Townhouse for sale in Ferndale R 790 000
House for sale in Ferndale R 690 000
Apartment / Flat for sale in Ferndale R 849 000
Apartment / Flat for sale in Ferndale R 720 000
House for sale in Ferndale R 670 000
Apartment / Flat for sale in Ferndale R 499 000
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or higher, please verify that your Internet Explorer compatibility view settings are not enabled.
For the best browsing experience update to the latest Version of Internet Explorer or try out Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please contact our Customer Service Centre for further assistance. Tel. +27 (0)861 111 724