Erf size: 523 ha
This magnificent 523 hectare farm is situated only 2kms from Dullstroom Village.
The farm has three beautiful dams, a newly built three bedroom house, Eskom and stunning views.
The farm extends from the main road (R540) and on the left and right of the Kruisfontein road.
The location is perfect for development opportunities.
- A newly built stone house is situated in one of the most beautiful positions on the farm with views across a valley that extends beyond the garden, filled with mature fruit trees and century old oak trees;
- The covered patio and built in braai area looks onto a beautiful dam only 5 meters away;
- It consists of 3 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (1 en suite);
- All bedrooms have double French doors that open out onto the open patio area;
- A fully equipped kitchen;
- Open plan dining room and lounge area with fireplace;
- Under tile heating in living rooms. The newly built stone house is currently being used for a fishing syndicate.
The location is perfect for development opportunities
,NLGÂ¢,,Â¢ The farm is currently being utilized for a beef operation on natural veld in the summer and on 6 hectares of fescue / clover pastures in the winter;
,NLGÂ¢,,Â¢ There are currently 2 hectares of blueberries under shade netting. The owner has stipulated that he would move the blueberry operation to another farm should a sale occur;
,NLGÂ¢,,Â¢ He has also said that he would rehabilitate the area to natural grassland if required. Fauna and Flora:
- Oribi, duiker, reedbuck, grey rhebuck, brown hyena, serval, caracal, jackal, and bushpig occur naturally on the farm;
- The bird life is superb with regular sightings of all three crane species, Stanley,'s bustard and buff streaked chats;
- Other specials include buff spotted fluff tail and red breasted sparrow hawk.
- The farm has many permanent natural springs (these were still flowing strongly through the drought of last year). This water has been tested and is purer than most bottled waters on the market!
- There are 3 beautiful dams that are well stocked with trout;
- There are also many beautiful and practical sites for dams in the future;
- The current dams, irrigation and water usage are all registered with the department of water affairs.
- The farm boasts one of the best and largest wetland areas in the Dullstroom Region.
- 3 Phase Eskom power was introduced two years ago.
Recent Sales in Dullstroom