Erf size: 1 ha
This luxury guest lodge of face brick and dressed stone, is situated on the well known Kloppenheim Country Estate with magnificent panoramic views for miles around. Sleeping 8, this 4 bedroom suite offers guests luxury accommodation with the added advantage of access to all the facilities of the Estate. The lodge is situated at the end of a road, along the perimeter fence thus ensuring total privacy. This property generates income on an ongoing basis and will be sold as a going concern. The purchase consideration includes all furniture.
Kloppenheim Country Estate is the ideal country retreat for business and leisure in the heart of the Highlands Meander, near Machadodorp, approx 30 minutes from Dullstroom and just 2 hours from Johannesburg International Airport. Kloppenheim straddles an imposing plateau and is situated on 500 pristine hectares of beautiful alpine countryside, offering a birds eye vista of the Highlands region.
The Hotel has 3 stylish conference rooms, a large theatre for events, dining room, private dining room, breakfast terrace, colonial style lounge, library, pub and restaurant, wine cellar and wellness centre. The energetic can enjoy 6 trout dams, horse riding, hiking trails, tennis, bowls, archery and swimming.
- Stately double doors lead guests into the entrance hall which overlooks the lounge;
- A double sided fireplace warms the entrance hall and the lounge on the other side;
- Stacker doors lead from the lounge to the patio that has a built-in braai with a large serving area.
- The open plan dining room is situated to the left of the entrance hall;
- The kitchen has beautiful cherry-wood cupboards and lovely full length windows;
- A central island with prep-bowl makes enhances the flow and counter space;
- Kitchen appliances include a Defy glass-top stove with extractor fan, an eye-level oven, a super-size fridge, an ice-maker, and dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer in the scullery / laundry area;
- The bedroom suites each have lovely bay windowed double doors that lead onto private patios making the most of the country views;
- The suites have luxurious, full bathrooms with Gerberit toilets and heated towel rails;
- Each suite has a separate entrance, a TV and a bar fridge neatly enclosed behind a built-in cabinet. - Previously had a 5 star rating from SA Grading Council as a guest house, this has not been renewed;
- The sale includes furnishings and fittings;
- The driveway to the house is paved and runs through a beautiful avenue of trees;
- DSTV throughout the house;
- Irrigation system for the flower beds;
- The house is tiled and has under floor heating throughout;
- There is a small courtyard situated to the side of the house with a washing line;
- Large garage accommodates 4 vehicles;
- Levies of approximately R900.00 is payable on a monthly basis to cover the costs of the general maintenance and upkeep of the Estate. House cleaning and garden services are available at an additional cost;
- Easy access from the N4 with approximately 8 km of gravel road;
- The main entrance gate to the Estate is manned 24 hours offering very good security.
Recent Sales in Dullstroom