Erf size: 13 ha
This lovely small 13 hectare weekend farm is nestled in a little valley surrounded by beautiful rocky koppies with great views. The property has three beautiful dams and a river which forms one of the boundaries. Accommodation consists of two units - a two bedroom main house and an open plan one bedroom cottage. A small stone library, with a seating area and fireplace, is located behind the second dam and offers stunning views. There is also an additional thatch boma overlooking all the dams. This farm is located 32 km from Dullstroom and 7 km from Tonteldoos, 5 km of which is a servitude road which requires a 4x4 vehicle with high ground clearance. This servitude is also used by another 3 landowners
Both the main house and cottage are situated near the entrance of the farm - both with lovely views of the surrounding mountains.
- The house is plastered with a thatch roof and a large open veranda;
- The verandah leads into the open plan living area that comprises the kitchen, lounge and dining room which is tiled;
- The kitchen is compact with cemcrete finished counter tops and screeded open, shelving. There is a single sink and loose standing stove/oven;
- The lounge area is double volume with a large fireplace;
- The first bathroom is located off the passage, with bath, basin and water closet. Cemcrete floor and finishes;
- The main bedroom is also located off the passage, with lovely views and double doors leading onto a private covered verandah;
- The second en suite bedroom is off the lounge area. The bedroom is spacious with a rustic ,'latte,' ceiling. The en suite bathroom has a shower, single vanity with shelving below and a water closet with cemcrete finishes.
- The cottage is located a few meters from the main house;
- Open plan bedroom, sitting area with a large fireplace;
- Tiled covered verandah;
- En suite bathroom with shower. Gas geysers.
- Library is located away from the houses and has lovely views over the dams. Cement flooring, rustic reed ceiling and a large fireplace;
- Two storerooms, one adjacent to the cottage and the second near the boma; - One staff member has been living on the farm since 1993 who has labour tenancy rights. (Informal accommodation)
- Three lovely dams fed by a strong stream;
- This beautiful stream forms one of the boundaries of the farm;
- Three boreholes, one of which is equipped and supplies the houses with water.
Recent Sales in Dullstroom