Erf size: 1388 m²
This beautiful, upmarket family home with 3 bedrooms and spacious loft apartment, is situated on a large stand of 1388sqm in a quiet established part of town. Enjoy views of Grootsuikerboschkop Mountain from the large patio whilst you are within walking distance of the Dullstroom Dams and all the well-known restaurants and amenities that Dullstroom has to offer.
The unique low-maintenance garden was recently featured in a well-known gardening publication.
The property has business rights.
- Large open plan living area with terracota tiles throughout;
- 2 french doors lead off from the lounge area onto the large verandah;
- Kitchen has plumbing for a dishwasher and washing machine;
- Main bedroom is carpeted with under floor heating and built in cupboards;
- French doors lead from the bedroom onto a large, recently constructed wooden deck area;
- Full en suite bathroom with a large storage area, features pewter basin and towel rails;
- 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both have built in cupboards and share a full bathroom that has under floor heating;
- Separate geysers for the main house and loft.
- Upstairs bachelors loft with separate entrance;
- Compact kitchen with modern fittings;
- Screed floor;
- Ample cupboard storage space;
- Bathroom with toilet, basin and shower;
- French doors lead onto outside deck measuring 16m,<sup>2</sup> with beautiful views of Dullstroom. - Large verandah to Eastern side of house that measures 80sqm;
- Large deck to the Southern side of the house that measures 75sqm;
- Internal generator switch in the kitchen that starts the generator automatically during power outages;
- Double carport;
- Automated entrance gate with intercom to house;
- Outside large Wendy house of approximately 35sqm with toilet and plumbing for a laundry;
- Security system including outside beams;
- Wooden doors and window frames;
- Feature glasses cabinet, designer curtains, curtain rails and wooden blinds are included in the sale;
- On the Municipal sewerage system;
- Rates and water are approximately R 500.00 per month;
- The house is approximately 6 years old (as at April 2009);
- Stand has business rights.
- Lovely established, low maintenance garden with trees such a maples, fruit, conifers, cycads, silver birches and willow trees;
- Koi pond as well as lights in the garden that are on a time switch;
- The property is entirely enclosed with the side facing the road fenced by an attractive brick wall with wooden pole inserts;
- It also has an electric wooden gate, further wooden fencing to one side, stone wall at back and hedge to other side.
Recent Sales in Dullstroom