More About Us
Areas & Membership
CCH member agents operate in Cape Town, Cape Winelands (Paarl, Wellington, Stellenbosch and Franschoek), West Coast (Langebaan, Saldanha, Yzerfontein, Vredenburg and Jacobsbaai) and in Pretoria.
- Members of The Institute of Estate Agents (IEASA)
What differentiate our marketing strategy from other estate agencies?
- The widest internet exposure your property can receive – we offer you exposure on all the top property portals in South Africa, covering up to 50% of Google’s first page for keywords such as “Strand property for sale” / “Somerset West property for sale” / “Paarl property for sale” / “Gordons Bay property for sale” / “Langebaan property for sale” etc. Ask our agent to show you the proof in the Google pudding!
- Our member agents are all qualified and independent agents who contract with you as the seller without any hidden agendas :
- do not close mandate for any period to outside agents, but rather open its marketing immediately to all agents in the area;
- work on an even 50/50 commission split with outside agents and not on a 60/40 or 70/30 split some agencies are enforcing without your knowledge and to the detriment of your property’s marketing plan – as it will effectively cut out quite a large percentage of the buyers outside agents are working with;
- up to 70% of all property transactions are generated amongst all the estate agents operating in your area. Ensuring and stimulating a regulated but free flow of all the potential buyers to your property is essential. Any exclusionary “policies” are to your detriment. No estate agency can ever claim to be able to control the local market, nor to be able to get access to the majority of buyers without involving all estate agents and their clients to their sole mandates.
- Our agents are not dependent agents – i.e. dependent on a descriptive agency owner or office rules which limit either the way they market your property or how negotiable they will be when it comes down to “closing the deal”. Our members have total control over the marketing of your property and therefore over your sales transaction. Expect the CCH member agents to be brutally honest about e.g. pricing your home according to a market related price. CCH member agents, unlike dependent estate agents, control their own marketing funds and will not be prepared to invest money into a property which is overprized.
- CCH agents are earning probably the highest net commission rates (up to 90% of the commission) - i.e. the share of the commission they earn after the CCH office receives its share. They are therefore not afraid of or as reluctant as dependent agents (who mostly earns only 50%) to “share” commission with outside agents or agencies - i.e. to extend your property’s marketing effort to all other estate agencies. It is crucial for all sellers to understand the importance of employing an estate agent who will pro-actively market your property not only in the media - but will not shy away from opening up the sole mandate from the beginning by sharing the commission whenever an agent from another estate agency has a suitable buyer (even if it is one week after receiving an exclusive sole mandate from the seller).