The Company was founded on the 3rd of October 1982. The Company's registered name is Strydom Botha Incorporated, Attorneys, Notaries and Conveyancers and has been for the last 29 years in legal practice.
Our firm is supported by a broad client basis and due to the central locality of Westonaria we are able to provide our clients from Westonaria, Carletonville, Vereeniging, Randfontein, Krugersdorp, Johannesburg, Midrand, Sandton, Pretoria as well as the agricultural irrigation area between Vryburg and Kimberley, Canada and the UK with specialized legal advice pertaining to:
• The structuring of commercial transactions;
• Mineral- and mining related matters;
• Environmental Law related matters;
• Property Developments;
• The rezoning, subdivision and consolidation of land;
• Transfer of property, township development and sectional title development;
• The registration of bonds for commercial and financial institutions;
• Bulk transfers of low cost housing; and
• Local government law.