About Seymore Du Toit & Basson Attorneys
Seymore du Toit & Basson Attorneys, has offices in Nelspruit, Sabie and Burgersfort. Previously DJDWM (Daan) Seymore Attorneys, was was established in Sabie in 1990. Jan-Hendrik du Toit and Cornelia Basson joined the firm as partner attorneys-at-law in January 2008. Over the last five years the firm has grown exponentially, now employing two partners, one consultant, two professional assistants, four candidate attorneys and twenty secretarial assistants. The firm continues to specialise in conveyancing, bond registrations, civil litigation, collections and commercial law. Our correspondents furthermore allow us to service the entire Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces.
Firmly entrenched in the legal fraternity and committed to the Mpumalanga community, Seymore du Toit & Basson offer a professional yet personal service that insures client satisfaction. We are proud of the quality of our legal services, as well as the range and our record as far as sensitivity to time constraints. This is coupled to a firm commitment to client-specific requirements thus to contribute to our legal identity. We espouse the ethical values of our profession and continuously strive to achieve and maintain professional excellence. To meet our commitment to quality we rely on the mutual respect we treasure in the relationship fostered between client and firm.
We pride ourselves on our:
• Local knowledge and entrenchment in the Mpumalanga community;
• Central and responsive management team;
• Close cooperation and continuous liaison with our clients;
• Close liaison with the most important financial institutions ;
• Experienced and trained staff;
• Professional oversight;
• Employment of the latest electronic technology to facilitate business and financial management to enhance and expedite client service;
• Commitment to the ethical standards of our profession; and
• Interest in new developments in South African law.