Klinkenberg Incorporated Attorneys possesses the professional knowledge, experience, personnel and infrastructure which enable us to render a quality service relating to any aspect of Conveyancing and property law.
• General retail and residential transfers
• Rezoning, sub-division, consolidation of land, registration of sectional title registers and township registers as well as any associated plans
• Various bond related assignments (registration and cancellation)
• Notarial bonds
• Noting and protesting of wills, trusts, notarial deeds
• Drafting of sale of property agreements
• Registration of transfer of residential, commercial and sectional title property
• Recordal of contracts, Installment sales
• Property development
• Establishment and registration of township developments
We have a full complement of conveyancing staff who sees to the needs of all parties involved in each transaction and who will be available at all times, offering their expertise. We also guarantee a very fast turnaround time. We form lasting relationships with our clients and ensure client satisfaction. This is attained and maintained by providing advice, explaining the procedures and costs of all transactions, keeping clients updated about such transactions, and providing a follow-up service.
We are actively involved in the property market and our client base includes Estate Agents, Property Developers, Professional and Corporate Business Executives as well as our Private Clients. The firm maintains a close working relationship with our clients and assists them in the identification and planning of projects and procurement of funding for such projects, as well as procurement of end user bonds for the purchasers of individual stands or units.
Our conveyancing personnel are always ready to assist with any request, problem or query that you may have in the process of transferring your property and we are able to have a qualified attorney at your offices or at show houses immediately if you experience any legal problems. Klinkenberg Incorporated Attorneys is supported by a number of professional assistants and candidate attorneys to ensure that clients who are unable to attend our offices receive personal attention at their home or office.