The Cost of Our Services
• Generally, R 275.00 per 15 minutes, plus VAT;
• Emails: normal - short communications – 3 minutes each; others – according to time spent as electronically recorded by Chrometa;
• Conveyancing: according to the Cape Law Society conveyancing tariff guidelines, available on request.
• We obtain guidance on our fee rate from the Cape Law Society non-litigious guidelines to ensure that no client is unfairly charged for our services.
• Address: Thibault Chambers, 30 Ave Thibault, Hiddingh Estate, Newlands, Cape.
• A map and directions are available on our website at www.darroll-law.com. Alternatively, they can be emailed or faxed to you on request.
• Street parking is freely available. (Please do not park in front of our garages as vehicles need to enter and exit at all times of the day.)
Darrolls Attorneys is the firm of sole practitioner Roland Darroll. Highlights of his career are:
• BA.LLB (University of Cape Town)
• BA (Psychology) at University of South Africa
• Special Tax Course certificate at University of Cape Town (2002)
• One-time columnist on property legal matters for the evening group of South African dailies – Cape Argus (Cape Town), Star (Johannesburg) and Daily News (Durban);
• Lecturer in law at University of Natal; Natal Technikon (Company Secretary Legal Subjects – Meetings Law; Contract Law; Company Law; etc ) and Damelin College (Employment Law)
• Manager, Nedbank Legal Department
• Legal Director, Slater Walker Securities Limited, a major South African company then listed on the Johannesburg and London Stock Exchanges
• Legal Consultant to the United Nations Food & Agricultural Organisation in Rome, Italy
• South African Consul General in Milan, Italy
• Director of Tacoma Foods (see its website at www.tacoma.co za) which sources, imports, warehouses, distributes, and merchandises product on a national basis.
• Attorney, Notary & Conveyancer who has practised in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg & Pretoria
Roland Darroll is ably assisted by his experienced staff member, Dawn Abrahams.
Blogs – see our blogsite : http://darrollsattorneys.blogspot.com
Customer Service Commitments
The great plus about dealing with Darrolls Attorneys is that you will never be shoved down the line to junior partners/directors and the like. Darrolls Attorneys is a small and personal firm. You will either deal with Roland Darroll personally or have access to him at all times.
How we can help you
We believe we are in a prime position to help you because of the vast experience of Roland Darroll, whether legal, commercial or general. This is not a firm that has spent its life in the hallowed halls of legal jurisprudence and knows nothing else. It has lived life out there in the normal world and takes the practical implications of the application of the law into account.
Property Law, Conveyancing, Litigation, Estates and Trusts, Commercial Law
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or higher, please verify that your Internet Explorer compatibility view settings are not enabled.
For the best browsing experience update to the latest Version of Internet Explorer or try out Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please contact our Customer Service Centre for further assistance. Tel. +27 (0)861 111 724