05 Oct 2010
- A massive vehicle storage facility in Village Deep with a GLA of 19317sqm, with basement parking and a three-story vehicle lift.
- Four shops in Braamfontein with five-year leases and a five-year option.
- A large manufacturing workshop in Wynberg, zoned for industrial 1 on a GLA of 3310sqm with additional billboard income.
- Connected buildings in New Centre, Johannesburg with a manufacturing warehouse, zoned for industrial 1 with basement parking and a GLA of 5180sqm.
- Shops and warehousing in Brakpan’s CBD, comprising four retail outlets with main road exposure on a GLA of 1741sqm and zoned for business 1.
- A factory/warehouse in the Johannesburg CBD with highway exposure, parking, a goods’ lift and a GLA of 2500sqm.
- A multi-use property in Kya Sands, ideal for a mini-factory. It has showroom and storage space, is zoned for industrial 1 and is has a GLA of 2079sqm.
- Offices and a workshop in Village Main, with easy access to the M2. It features a car lift, is zoned for industrial 2 and has a GLA of 1338sqm.
- 21 sectional title units in Heidelberg with four completed face-brick units in phase 1, which are ready for occupation. Seventeen 17 units for phase 2 will be ready to occupy by May 2011.
- Four hectares of development land in Roodepoort, strategically located and zoned for business 1, with hospital and morgue rights.
- 2,91 hectares of land in Midrand opposite Vodaworld, with special business zoning and electricity.
- An 86-unit residential development opportunity in Kempton Park, zoned for residential 3 on 1,15 hectares.
- An industrial stand in Lydenburg on 2,943sqm, close to the R36.
- A property with excellent guest house potential in a tranquil setting in Pennington on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast. On 2 314sqm, it has seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, staff quarters and breathtaking views.
The Durban auction takes place at 10:30 on Thursday 14 October at the Durban Country Club. Properties on auction include:
- Opportunity in Zimbali North to purchase 5,7 hectares of land zoned for limited commercial, office and residential 9, located next to the M4, adjacent to the Zimbali Coastal Resort entrance and 10 minutes from the King Shaka International Airport.
- An executive mansion in Ballito, with large living areas, four bedrooms, ocean views, private beach access, a cottage and staff quarters.
- Three properties will be sold as a result of a BEE investment portfolio disposal:
1. A University of Zululand housing contract in the Felixton Lodge and Business Centre on 5,7 hectares, with strong on-going demand, and income of R4 million per annum.
2. A high income fully-let retail block in Empangeni, with a tenant waiting list and a GLA of 900sqm.
For more information contact Aucor’s national call centre on 0861 28 28 46 or click here to visit the website.
Readers' Comments Have a comment about this article? Email us now.
Julia HintonEditor at Property24.com
If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or higher, please verify that your Internet Explorer compatibility view settings are not enabled.
For the best browsing experience, update to the latest Version of Internet Explorer or try out Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Please contact our Property24 Support Team for further assistance. Tel. +27 (0)861 111 724