Aucor’s next multi-property commercial auctions will be held in Johannesburg and Durban and will feature an array of properties including some exceptional development opportunities.
The first auction sale takes place at 12:00 on Tuesday 12 October at the Hilton Hotel, Sandton. Properties to be auctioned include:
- A massive vehicle storage facility in Village Deep with a GLA of 19317sqm, with basement parking and a three-story vehicle lift.
- Four shops in Braamfontein with five-year leases and a five-year option.
- A large manufacturing workshop in Wynberg, zoned for industrial 1 on a GLA of 3310sqm with additional billboard income.
- Connected buildings in New Centre, Johannesburg with a manufacturing warehouse, zoned for industrial 1 with basement parking and a GLA of 5180sqm.
New Centre, Johannesburg with a manufacturing warehouse, zoned for industrial 1.
- Shops and warehousing in Brakpan’s CBD, comprising four retail outlets with main road exposure on a GLA of 1741sqm and zoned for business 1.
- A factory/warehouse in the Johannesburg CBD with highway exposure, parking, a goods’ lift and a GLA of 2500sqm.
- A multi-use property in Kya Sands, ideal for a mini-factory. It has showroom and storage space, is zoned for industrial 1 and is has a GLA of 2079sqm.
- Offices and a workshop in Village Main, with easy access to the M2. It features a car lift, is zoned for industrial 2 and has a GLA of 1338sqm.
- A modern office block in Northgate, off Witkoppen Road, in a secure complex with parking and a GLA of 308sqm.
Multi-use property in Kya Sands, ideal for a mini-factory.
- 21 sectional title units in Heidelberg with four completed face-brick units in phase 1, which are ready for occupation. Seventeen 17 units for phase 2 will be ready to occupy by May 2011.
- Four hectares of development land in Roodepoort, strategically located and zoned for business 1, with hospital and morgue rights.
- 2,91 hectares of land in Midrand opposite Vodaworld, with special business zoning and electricity.
- Development land in Boksburg on 1,2 hectares behind the East Rand Mall. Allocated for 81 units and zoned for residential 4, with a 101 Certificate already issued.
- An 86-unit residential development opportunity in Kempton Park, zoned for residential 3 on 1,15 hectares.
- 1 515sqm in Sabie, Mpumalanga where a buyer can build a dream home. The site has breathtaking views and is nestled within a small community.
- An industrial stand in Lydenburg on 2,943sqm, close to the R36.
- A property with excellent guest house potential in a tranquil setting in Pennington on the KwaZulu-Natal South Coast. On 2 314sqm, it has seven bedrooms, four bathrooms, staff quarters and breathtaking views.
The Durban auction takes place at 10:30 on Thursday 14 October at the Durban Country Club. Properties on auction include:
- Opportunity in Zimbali North to purchase 5,7 hectares of land zoned for limited commercial, office and residential 9, located next to the M4, adjacent to the Zimbali Coastal Resort entrance and 10 minutes from the King Shaka International Airport.
- An executive mansion in Ballito, with large living areas, four bedrooms, ocean views, private beach access, a cottage and staff quarters.
- Three properties will be sold as a result of a BEE investment portfolio disposal:
1. A University of Zululand housing contract in the Felixton Lodge and Business Centre on 5,7 hectares, with strong on-going demand, and income of R4 million per annum.
2. A high income fully-let retail block in Empangeni, with a tenant waiting list and a GLA of 900sqm.
3. An ideal opportunity for a franchise restaurant in Richards Bay, adjacent to the Protea Hotel and overlooking the harbour with a GLA of 800sqm. The property is currently vacant.
For more information contact Aucor’s national call centre on 0861 28 28 46 or click here to visit the website.
Readers' Comments Have a comment about this article? Email us now.